Laissez les Bons Temps Rouler: Finding the Good Times for Your A/R in 2017 with Technology
While Credit and A/R leaders are actively looking for automation, more than 39% of A/R projects fail to deliver on expectations for KPI improvement and cost reduction. This failure is attributed to a misplaced focus on the technology features versus the identification and actual elimination of manual tasks. The most successful teams evaluate technology options based on their ability to impact KPIs and deliver hard ROI.
The session provides a detailed overview of expert-recommended improvements that deliver quick KPI impact for A/R processes, including credit reviews, payment reconciliation, disputes resolution and collections management.
In this session, you will learn how to develop an ROI-focused automation plan to achieve:
- 50% faster deductions research with automated aggregation of backup documents
- 60% reduction in customer on-boarding time and credit reviews
- 95% straight-through processing for electronic payments via ACH, credit cards and wires
- 20% reduction in DSO with segment-based collections processes and strategies
Date: Monday, March 20, 2017
Time: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CST
Location: CRF Forum in New Orleans | JW Marriott | Maurepas Room
- Shankar Bellam, Sr. Solution Architect, HighRadius