Does your team rely on excel and disparate tools for day to day operations? That could be the reason why teams are unable to perform periodic credit reviews, unblock credit holds on time and onboard customers faster.
A study of credit operations at more than 100 organizations including Tyson Foods, CITGO and JJ Keller revealed that process standardization for 5 most commonly used credit scenarios including customer onboarding, credit review and blocked order processing doubled credit operations productivity. We have compiled the blueprint of these processes into a free ebook.
Key takeaways include:
- Doubling the pace at which customers are onboarded through online credit application and new customer onboarding process
- Ensuring 100% customer coverage for periodic and ad-hoc credit reviews
- Preventing bad-debt through objective credit reviews with defined parameters for credit limit calculation based on industry and business specific best practices
- Realizing revenues faster with proactive blocked order and release process
- Staying on top of critical accounts with automated triggers based on credit agency downgrades and financial results