The Hackett Group says that best-in-class A/R teams convert open A/R 15 days faster than median performers.
Best-in-class teams are typically led by A/R professionals who possess mastery in five key areas across collection strategies, credit policies, and analytics.
This complimentary ebook discusses the key competencies that could build a strong foundation for your team members while helping you propel your career toward strategic planning and reporting, analytics, and technology-led transformation.
- Understand critical credit and collections laws to drive compliance for everyday tactical work
- Leverage customer segmentation and dunning strategies to standardize collections
- Develop a credit policy framework aligned with business growth objectives while minimizing credit risk
- Use reporting and analytics to deliver insights for faster course-correction and long-term process improvement
- Transform credit and A/R processes by leveraging cutting-edge technology including Robotic Process Automation and Artificial Intelligence