E-Invoicing: How Reckitt Benckiser Minimized Invoicing Costs and Improved Invoice Delivery Time
Reckitt Benckiser, a leading global CPG manufacturer and the maker of French’s Foods, Mucinex, Lysol, and many other household products, was faced with a growing cost of processing and mailing invoices. Paper invoices were slow to process, costly to print, handle and mail, and delivery could not be verified. To better scale their business, cut costs, and improve payment timeliness, the business implemented a holistic strategy to move away from paper and adopt the latest invoicing technologies and standards.
In this webinar, Joe Genda, Director of Credit and Accounts Receivable at Reckitt Benckiser North America, will discuss the path that he and his team took and the technology they deployed to virtually eliminate invoicing costs while speeding up invoice delivery and facilitating faster payments.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to deploy EDI to automate invoicing of large, strategic accounts.
- How to leverage email and fax invoices to minimize cost to invoice small accounts.
- How to support brokers and channel partners by leveraging security controls.
- How to leverage best practices to maximize adoption of electronic invoicing and maximize benefits to you and your customers.
- How to minimize cost of invoicing by moving away from paper.
Duration: 1 hour
- Josef Genda, Director of Credit and Accounts Receivable, Reckitt Benckiser
- Jay Tchakarov, AVP of Product Management, HighRadius Corporation