How Dr Pepper Snapple Group Achieved 80% Credit & AR Process Automation and Saved $2M
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) is a $6B company and the #1 flavored carbonated soft drink manufacturer in the US. The financial services team at DPSG relied on outsourcing Collections, Cash Application and other A/R functions to control costs. However, it ended up struggling with growing overhead costs and deteriorating metrics including write-offs, late payments and re-training.
DPSG moved operations in-house and used 6-Sigma tools and methodologies to standardize processes, eliminate waste and track metrics. A critical component – the team leveraged advanced robotics automation technology to streamline and track A/R operations.
In this case study, Colleen Zdrojewski, VP Financial Services at Dr Pepper Snapple Group, will discuss how to:
- Improve customer satisfaction while keeping service costs down
- Achieve deductions recovery of more than $1M
- Automate collections activities to double effectiveness and efficiency
- Increase departmental productivity by 100% by moving operations back in house using robotics
Duration: 60 minutes
- Colleen Zdrojewski, Vice President, Financial Services, Dr Pepper Snapple Group
- Jay Tchakarov, Vice President, Product Management, HighRadius