Why Companies Design Credit and A/R Processes to Ultimately Underperform and How Integrated Receivables and Artificial Intelligence Would Fix it
Accounts Receivable leaders are bombarded by offers from the newest technologies with promises to transform and revolutionize receivables management and optimization. However, a recent study finds that while most credit professionals have heard of Integrated Receivables and Artificial Intelligence, fewer than 20% know how these technologies could benefit A/R. As a result, most receivables leaders automate individual processes in ‘silos’ resulting in partial credit-to-cash automation, while decision making continues to be highly manual and inefficient – causing teams to underperform and under-deliver in critical areas of their businesses.
To fix this, organizations must closely integrate credit-to-cash processes while leveraging Artificial Intelligence to enable and support everyday analyst decision making. This not only provides a significant improvement in operating efficiency and better receivables conversion and cash flow, but also enables top-line revenue growth and business expansion.
Join this webinar and learn how to:
- Drive business growth through faster issue resolution and credit availability
- Improve everyday analyst decisions by leveraging customer and A/R data using advanced machine learning techniques
- Integrate receivables operations by connecting the silos of credit-to-cash
- Improve team productivity by automating manual processes such as payment reconciliation, collections dunning, remittance aggregation or dispute resolution
Duration: 60 minutes
- Jay Tchakarov, Vice President, Product Management, HighRadius