Increasing uncertainty has forced CFOs to focus on cost reductions and working capital management as the top priorities to generate value to their organizations.
Efficient collections and dispute processes could positively impact working capital through productivity gains as well as lower DSO. However, productivity improvements in these processes are constrained by high levels of manual work, unstructured processes and disparate tools.
Combined with automation, Receivables Management provides a unique opportunities to streamline processes, improve visibility and eliminate manual, clerical tasks to directly generate savings that impact the bottom line.
Join this free webinar and learn how to:
- Improve collector effectiveness index (CEI) with prioritized collections worklists
- Refocus resources on high-value, at-risk accounts by reducing the volume of collections calls
- Eliminate 90% of research work for collecting on pricing, trade and shortage related disputes
- Double productivity of deductions analysts by eliminating the effort in collecting backup documents
- Refocus collector time on highest impact activities, including collections calls and strategic account management.
Duration: 60 Minutes
- Katharina Reichert,Senior Director, Receivables Management, SAP
- Jay Tchakarov, VP, Product Management, HighRadius