How Air Products Inc. Automated Credit Management for 300,000 Customers
Air Products and Chemicals, Inc., a $10.4 billion conglomerate, has operations in over 50 countries and 30 diverse markets. The credit team manages credit for more than 125,000 business partners. The team was faced with several challenges in credit operations. Manual scoring and review of credit, unstructured credit approval workflows and inconsistent risk were limiting their ability to process requests efficiently.
To improve the efficiency of credit team and achieve consistency with the Global Credit Policy, Air Products completely overhauled their credit management operations with enterprise systems and value-add automation. As a result, they successfully reduced operating costs and DSO by moving away from manual operations to adopt credit management automation.
In the upcoming webinar, C.B. Ananthan, Manager of Global Credit at Air Products, will discuss how to:
- Automate your credit scoring and review process to meet the business goals
- Integrate credit agencies and other sources of data for fast credit decision-making
- Move away from a unstructured and manual credit decision workflow to a fully automated and efficient workflow system
- Enhance the ability to manage large and complex global portfolio efficiently
- Improve the partner onboarding metrics by speeding up business partner setup
Duration: 60 minutes
- C.B. Ananthan, Manager - Global Credit, AR Reporting, Governance, Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- Jay Tchakarov, VP - Product Management, HighRadius