67% Faster Customer Onboarding: How Credit Teams are Reducing Costs while Improving Speed and Accuracy
Credit leaders have identified paper-intensive application processes as the major bottleneck in onboarding new customers. Paper applications are error prone and involve manual tasks which delay onboarding. But with delays caused by a multitude of clerical tasks including credit scoring, cross-team communication and auditing of application data, is an electronic credit application enough to speed this up?
Join us as we discuss how credit leaders have leveraged automation of manual, clerical tasks to move beyond the paper-based and manual process in as little as a two days. This has enabled them to drastically speed up customer onboarding by more than 67% while re-focusing their effort on high-value credit management tasks.
In this 30-minute webinar, you will learn:
- Eliminate back-and-fort delays from incorrectly completed applications
- Ensure completed and correct applications with a success rate of over 90%
- Automate new customer credit scoring and credit data collection from credit agencies and public financials
- Reduce operational costs and time to onboard new customers by 67%
- Focus resources on value-added activities such as credit review and credit risk analysis
Duration: 30 minutes
- Jay Tchakarov, VP, Product Management, HighRadius