How Tech Data Achieved a 120%+ Efficiency Improvement on Credit Reviews with Automation in SAP
Distributors and Manufacturers who sell to thousands of businesses are challenged with managing risk and reviewing terms across a large number of accounts. In the absence of automation, this process can be slowed down by a variety of manual tasks, including pulling down of relevant information (credit reports, public financial information, insurance, etc.) and integrating it into a risk scoring model. This is a manual, inefficient effort that requires team members to spend time on low-value, frustrating tasks. The manual and slow nature of the work makes it difficult to quickly research accounts to release orders or update terms, leading to increased risk and bad debt.
Join NACM and HighRadius to learn how Tech Data leveraged innovative technology to automate the retrieval of credit information from credit and trade groups and used it to drive credit reviews in order to maximize team member efficiency and focus on high-value activities.
- Automate credit report retrieval to eliminate manual tasks
- Setup a fully integrated and automated credit scoring and prioritization mechanism to identify highest risk accounts
- Save money by transitioning segments of international business away from credit insurance
- Re-allocate resources to higher value-added activities
- Enable growth without growing their department team
Duration: 1 hour
- Mary Ann Blackmore, Senior Manager, Credit, Tech Data Corporation
- Michelle Herman, Business Development, NACM
- Jay Tchakarov, Director of Product Management, HighRadius