How Yaskawa America Leveraged SAP Receivables Management Technology to Reduce DSO by 3 Days Resulting in 45% Increase in Working Capital
Businesses manage their collections operations using a disjoint variety of systems, including SAP native AR, excel, reporting, or 3rd party bolt-on tools. This leads to inefficiencies in performing certain basic tasks such as identifying and analyzing past due accounts, sending correspondence, and entering notes. This results in increased DSO and bad debt, which ties up working capital.
Learn how Yaskawa America transformed their collections operations by leveraging a single auto-prioritized work-list, unified customer dashboard, and correspondence automation using SAP Collections Management and HighRadius Accelerators.
In this session, you will learn how Yaskawa America was able to:
- Prioritize collectors activities across the team using a single work-list
- Centralize dispute management into a single workflow driven system
- Automate account correspondence to allow collectors to focus on outbound calls and improve Days Sales Outstanding by 3 days
- Transform an inefficient, disjointed collections operation into an automated, streamlined process resulting in a 45% increase in working capital
- Reduce bad debt by 90%
Duration: 1 hour
- Elizabeth Chamorro, Manager – Credit & Collections, Yaskawa America Inc.
- Vikram Gollakota, Director of Solution Engineering, HighRadius
Learn how to effectively manage and optimize your Collections Management process today!